Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happiness Is Not a Fish

Don't quote me on this, but I think I actually be happy in my new city.

It's not my favorite city - I'd prefer Boston and San Fran and New York to this place in a heartbeat, but I'm going to be here for at least a year, so it's about time I adjusted.

They have these beautiful running trails along the Potomac. Woohoo! I'm gonna get my run on. It's almost like running along the Charles. Almost - I still miss my Harvard/Longfellow loop and running along the Esplanade. Ahhh! My mom is getting me plane tickets to Beantown for my birthday. Basically, the BEST present ever. I can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

schuybird said...

hanhan...all of my pictures from last year somehow deleted themselves off my computer ='( do you have any from boston that you can send me? or any from the past year like dragon boating?