I just spent $1000 getting my '94 Nissan fixed up. It's been sitting in the garage for the past 3.5 years. My parents own 3 cars, but when I went off to college, there were only 2 drivers in the household. So they took the plate off the car and let it sit in the grage. Anyways, I'm driving to Panera this morning and my car just dies. The engine still turns on but the wheels no longer spin along. I stumble down the hill and turn into the nearest side street.
Apparently the front axle cracked in half, which shouldn't have happened because I just replaced the axle yesterday. Wtf. Despite my parents' faith in this mechanic (he is a family friend), I'm not going back to the guy. You'd think 1000 dollars later, my car would be brand new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment